Metropolia Invites Donations to the Humanitarian Aid Fund for Ukraine
Our Metropolia invites you to make donations to the Humanitarian Aid Fund for Ukraine. This can be done as follows:
- Write a check to the “Ukrainian Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia” and send it to the office at 810 North Franklin Street, Philadelphia PA 19123. Please write on the check “Humanitarian Aid Fund for Ukraine”;
- When the pastor announces the collection in the parish, leave your donation in the parish basket, which will then be transferred to the Philadelphia office along with other donations;
- You can donate on the Philadelphia Archdiocese’s website www.ukrarcheparchy.us, and click on Donate through PAYPAL and select “WAR VICTIMS AND HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN UKRAINE“; Encourage local financial and other institutions to make contributions.
There are no small or large donations. But your donation can change someone’s life for the better. The Lord God will repay the happy donor a hundredfold. Pray for the people of the war victims! May the Lord bless you and our brothers and sisters in Ukraine!
Most Rev. Borys Gudziak
Archbishop of Philadelphia for Ukrainians
Most Rev. Andriy Rabiy
Auxiliary Bishop for the Archeparchy of Philadelphia
Divine Liturgy (Mass) Times
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am
Weekday Divine Liturgies
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am
Holy Day Liturgies: 9:00 am
Confessions: Saturdays at 2:00 pm
- Father Nestor Iwasiw, Pastor
- Mrs. Rosemarie Sember, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Patrick Marcinko III, Cantor, Choir Director
- Mrs. Sandra Berta, Director of Religious Education
Guidelines for the Resumption of Public Liturgical Services
St. Cyril's Church
St. Cyril's Cemetery
Archieparchial Holy Thursday Services at Holy Myrhh-Bearers Ukrainian Catholic Church in Swarthmore, PA
On Thursday, March 29, 2018, the Archieparchial Holy Thursday Services were held in Holy Myrrh-Bearers Ukrainian Catholic Church in Swarthmore, PA. The YouTube video of these services can be found by clicking here.
Churches of the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Philadelphia
Why I Come To Church
"Why I Come to Church" was produced by the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Philadelphia. This video may be viewed on YouTube by clicking this link.
Flea Fair Clearance
Prayer for Peace
Memorial Services at the Cemetery
Visit from St. Nicholas
Holy Year of Mercy Pilgrimage
Metropolitan Archbishop Stefan Soroka of the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Philadelphia and Ukrainians in the USA attended the Divine Liturgy at 4:00 p.m on October 15, 2016 in Ss. Cyril and Methodius Ukrainian Catholic Church, Olyphant, Pa. Metropolitan Soroka was greeted at the Church doors by the youth of the Parish who were dressed in the traditional Ukrainian clothing.